How to install the Really Simple SSL Plugin for WordPress?
Let us first understand what is HTTPS or Secure HTTP. It is an encryption method that secures the connection between users’ browser and your server. For WordPress, the Really Simple SSL plugin can automate discovery and resolution, making fixes quick and easy. This feature dynamically fixes insecure content by replacing all http:// URLs with https://.
First take a backup of your WordPress site and follow below steps to install Really Simple SSL plugin.
- Download Really Simple SSL.
- Go-to plugins and Add New.
- Upload the Really SSL plugin.
- Install and activate Plugin from uploaded file.
- This fixes the insecure content and now your site is secure HTTP.